Call us, text us or send us an email to initiate contact. We will provide a free, no-obligation consultation at the site of your deck or outdoor project and give you a quote in a timely manner.
After we understand what you are looking for, we can create a beautiful custom design for your project, or you can use one of our existing Lifestyle Classic designs.
We will obtain all necessary permits to begin your project while keeping you informed every step of the way. Our crew will keep the area clean and safe throughout the construction.
At Royal Deck we are committed to providing personable, above-and-beyond service to our customers, and we guarantee your satisfaction
Royal Deck is a leading deck builder and deck resurfacing company that services most of the Chicagoland area.
We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service through thoughtful planning, budgeting, pricing, and maintaining a timeline for project completion.
E-mail: [email protected]
Call Us: (331) 385-0737
Royal Deck proudly serves Glendale Heights, IL
Do You Need A New Deck In Glendale Heights, IL?
Glendale Heights, IL, started out as a small farming community until the 1950s. Now, it is a sprawling suburban area with many great schools, recreation, and more. It is known as one of the most popular places to live in Illinois. If you have a home in the zip code 60137 or 60139, you may want to consider adding a deck, gazebo, pergola, or pavilion to your property for entertainment purposes and to increase the value of your property.
At Royal Deck, we can create a beautiful composite deck that will fit all of your entertaining needs. If you already have a deck, we can help you with deck resurfacing to ensure that your deck looks great.
Why Composite Decking?
At Royal Deck, we only do composite decking. There are many benefits to composite decking over wood, and these benefits include:
• Little work. Composite decking does not require a ton of work to look great. When you have a wood deck, you will have to resurface it and stain it frequently. A composite deck is easily washed with just soap and water.
• Cost-effective. Due to the little maintenance needed, you will save money getting a deck contractor to put in composite decking.
• Surviving weather conditions. Composite decks will not splinter, rot, or crack in harsh weather conditions. You will not find yourself having to replace boards at all.
• Less injury. Due to the sturdy build of composite decking, you will not have to worry about it causing splinters or any other issues that could be a safety hazard.
• Environmentally friendly. If you are looking to have an environmentally friendly deck in zip code 60139. Look no further than a composite deck. These materials are created with recycled plastic and lumber yard scraps. This saves trees every single year and keeps plastic out of landfills.
• Lifespan. A composite deck will last much longer than a regular wood deck.
• Appearance. A composite deck will look like wood, so your deck will have that natural appearance that will help add value to your home.
If you are looking for a deck builder in Glendale Heights, please look no further than Royal Deck. All of our deck contractors have years of experience in deck building. We also offer deck resurfacing, pergola builds, louvered roofs, and more. When we come out to your property, we will work with you to determine what you are looking for in a deck. We will figure out what size, shape, color, and anything else that is important to you. We strive to have the best customer service and satisfaction as possible. Call us today to see how we can help you to create entertainment space for your property and to increase your property’s value.