Call us, text us or send us an email to initiate contact. We will provide a free, no-obligation consultation at the site of your deck or outdoor project and give you a quote in a timely manner.
After we understand what you are looking for, we can create a beautiful custom design for your project, or you can use one of our existing Lifestyle Classic designs.
We will obtain all necessary permits to begin your project while keeping you informed every step of the way. Our crew will keep the area clean and safe throughout the construction.
At Royal Deck we are committed to providing personable, above-and-beyond service to our customers, and we guarantee your satisfaction
Royal Deck is a leading deck builder and deck resurfacing company that services most of the Chicagoland area.
We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service through thoughtful planning, budgeting, pricing, and maintaining a timeline for project completion.
E-mail: [email protected]
Call Us: (331) 385-0737
Royal Deck proudly serves Mt. Prospect, IL
Add Value to Your Home with A New Deck in Mt Prospect, IL
Mount Prospect is a beautiful village located in Cook County, Illinois. This village sits about twenty miles outside of downtown Chicago and is close to O’Hare International Airport. The village has plenty of rich history and beautiful homes. If you have a home in Mt. Prospect, you may be considering ways to increase the value of your home. One of the best and simplest ways to increase the value of your home is to add a deck. When you decide to add a deck, there are several considerations to think about.
Things To Consider When Building a New Composite Deck
You cannot just simply say that you want a deck on your house without considering a few factors. These factors include:
• Budget. How much do you want to spend on your new deck? The price will depend on several different factors. Things like the size, materials used, and the time it takes to build will all be a factor in determining how much your new deck will cost.
• Materials used. There are several different materials that are being used to create decks. The most common material used is wood. However, if you want to be more environmentally friendly, you may want to have your deck built out of a composite material that will both look great and help to save the environment.
• Doing it yourself. You may be convinced that you could save money by building your deck yourself. However, it is important that you get a deck builder out to build your deck. A deck contractor will have all the knowledge to build your deck safely and properly.
• Hiring a contractor. You will need to hire a contractor that has many years of experience in deck installation in the 60005 area. This will ensure that they know all the building codes and laws surrounding the construction of your deck.
• Size and design. The final thing you will need to consider is the size of the deck you want and the design. Your deck builder should be able to help you with this.
Why Hire Royal Deck?
At Royal Deck, we have many years of experience in composite decking. In fact, we only build composite decks. We also offer deck resurfacing to restore your old deck. If you do not have enough room for a deck, or want something different, we can build pergolas, pavilions, and gazebos. We also offer louvered roof installation as well. We are here to make sure that your home looks the best possible, and our friendly customer service team will help to ensure that all of your questions are answered.
If you want to add a deck to your home, please get in touch with us at Royal Deck today. We are standing by, ready to help you with your 60056 decking needs.